YC Hertfordshire Healthy Relationships and Drug Awareness Project at the Swan Youth Centre, Berkhamsted
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire Healthy Relationships and Drug Awareness Project at the Swan Youth Centre, we'll be looking at healthy relationships, sexual health and drugs awareness. Come along on Monday evenings to get information and get involved in the discussions.
On Monday evenings at the Swan Youth Centre, YC Hertfordshire youth workers will be on hand to give you information and talk to you about the importance of healthy relationships, sexual health and drugs awareness.
- Do you want to be more confident and happier in your relationships?
- Are you worried about a relationship being or becoming sexual?
- Do you want to find out how and where you can get support?
This project will help you to make informed choices and to have appropriate, healthy and safe relationships.
There will also be workshops on drug awareness in which you'll:
- explore why people engage in substance misuse
- understand the personal and social consequences of substance misuse
- look at the impact of drug use on a person’s life and identity
- find out how to access help and local support if necessary
There's no need to book - just come along and get involved!
Venue: The Swan Youth Centre, 137-139 High Street, Berkhamsted HP4 3HH
Age Range: 12-18
Timing and Repeats:
Every Monday, 4-6pm
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed