YC Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Access Point
- Welwyn Garden City
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Access Point based at Oaklands College professionally trained personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
YC Hertfordshire provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the YC Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points across the county here.
Venue: YC Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Access Point, Block A Oaklands College, The Campus, College Way, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AH
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats:
Please see above for opening times of the YC Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Access Point. You can just drop in or call to make an appointment if you wish.
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed